Effective Spring 2017
If you have requested streaming video or audio through the library’s Course Reserves system, you will now need to enable the Library Media tab in your Canvas course in order for students to be able to access it.
How to Enable Library Media in Your Canvas Course:
From within your Canvas course:
- Click Settings in the left course navigation.
- Select Navigation from the tabs listed across the top.
- Scroll down to the Drag items here to hide from students section.
- Find Library Media.
- Click the “gear” icon to the right of Library Media.
- Choose Enable.
- Scroll down and click the Save button.