The Scheduler in Canvas has changed! Scheduler, now labeled “Appointment Group” in the Calendar area, is a feature in Canvas that allows students to sign up for designated time blocks set up by an instructor (often used for office hours or individual exams). See the following steps to learn how to create an Appointment Group in Canvas.
Where to Find Appointment Groups in Canvas:
- In Canvas, go to Calendar in the left navigation.
- Click the + button at the top right.
- Choose the Appointment Group tab from the Edit Event window.
- Fill out the details for the Appointment Group.
- See this Canvas Guide to understand all the settings in the Scheduler Appointment Group.